DO NOT GIVE THIS TO YOUR DOGS!!!!!!
I gave this product to my 12 lb. 1 year old shih tzu. 2 hours later he began throwing up and having diarrhea uncontrollably! Throwing up 2 mins apart from each other everywhere. His eyes were giant and he was shaking. We called the pet ER and they urged us to bring him in. Rushing him into the ER we were terrified and felt horrible for giving him this. He was examined and it was concluded that he went into anaphylactic shock from the allergy medicine. He was given iv fluid and epinephrine. They put a catheter in and had to observe him overnight for after shock. Thankfully he returned home the next day after a huge pet bill to save his life. If we would have waited he may not be here today. Please DO NOT give this to your dogs. IT CONTAINS grape seed extract, which is toxic to dogs!!!! Please help me signal boost so we can inform more people about this product.
Signal boosting for all my dog lovers!
for halloween or first dates
Lions Save Kidnapped Girl
if lions are coming to rescue someone, you have to know what you’re doing is wrong. you know, in that moment before you’re torn in to tiny little pieces by said lions
apparently its been proven that animals will react to the cries of children regardless of what child it is. like wolves will react to human baby cries and even deer will react to human baby cries. they’ll try to find the child to help it. its some motherly instinct thing that all mammals share or something like that.
im not sure where i heard this but i think it was from psychology book my friend was reading.
A Latino goes to buy a soda for 75 cents, he puts in 65
The machine reads “dime,” so he gets closer & whispers “quiero pepsi.”
my chick bad.